$239 – Santa Barbara 4-Star Waterfront Inn into June
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to dreamy Santa Barbara with this offer that saves Travelzoo members up to 35%. Harbor View Inn has been rated as a AAA 4-Diamond hotel since 1997, and Forbes touts the property as "ideal for a romantic getaway." The waterfront location is prime, and the white stucco exterior is reminiscent of a Mediterranean town.
"It doesn't get more central than this" -- Gayot
- Check in to a North Wing City View King room, April 1 - June 29
- $239 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $273 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays through June 8
- $351 per night ... June 14, 21-22, 28-29
- Deluxe Resort City View King rooms are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $25 inclusive of tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Super central waterfront location and a breezy, coastal vibe
- A short walk to dining, shopping, bars and 20+ tasting rooms on Santa Barbara’s Urban Wine Trail
- Every room comes with a patio or balcony
As the name suggests, the popular Harbor View Inn is perched right on the waterfront where State Street -- downtown’s main drag -- turns into Stearns Wharf.
Though not directly on the sand, the hotel is a few hundred feet across Cabrillo Boulevard from West Beach, a popular stretch among locals for picnics and pick-up volleyball. Location is certainly the main draw for guests, as many of downtown’s shops and restaurants are easily accessible on foot. The wine-centric Funk Zone and more than 20 tasting rooms along the city’s Urban Wine Trail are within a 20-minute radius on foot. The Santa Barbara Amtark station is also a six-minute walk away.
The stucco Mediterranean-style property is more relaxed than larger nearby luxe resorts, with comfortable coastal-inspired rooms that all come with a patio or balcony. It's "a taste of the best of old California, " says Forbes Travel Guide, with conveniences like an outdoor pool area with a spacious sundeck, bar and whirlpool, a full-service spa, coffee shop and restaurant on-site.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Fees: Valet service fee: $25 inclusive of tax per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$239 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.