$236 – Miami: Suite at the Famed Biltmore, 50% Off
Named one of the 10 Best Resort Hotels in Florida by Travel + Leisure in 2017, the Biltmore exudes Old World grandeur. Stay at one of South Florida's most iconic and rarely discounted hotels for up to 50% off into fall.
- What's included:
- $236 per night ... May 13 - Sept. 30
- Stay in an upgraded Junior Suite, which offers more space, a sitting area and views of either the city, golf or pool
- Room rate based on two adults
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Children up to age 16 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room
- A daily resort fee of $22 (inclusive of tax) is due upon arrival no matter where you book, which covers self-parking, maid service gratuities, daily admission to the Biltmore Fitness Center, guest's choice of daily newspaper, unlimited local calls, long distance access on credit card and outbound collect calls, in-room high-speed internet, bellman gratuities and town car service throughout Coral Gables
- This resort is pet-friendly; $500 refundable deposit required
What you need to know:
“One of the finest properties in South Florida” -- Forbes Travel Guide
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond hotel exudes old world opulence and grandeur
- One of the largest outdoor pools in the country
- Huge and modern fitness center and 18-hole Donald Ross-designed golf course
- Four on-site restaurants including an acclaimed French restaurant run by a James Beard-nominated chef
- Newly launched wellness and kids programs
The Biltmore Hotel has as grand an entrance as one would expect from a historic, upscale resort. Drive up a long, curved driveway to arrive at the impressive Mediterranean-inspired, sprawling grounds. The hotel is home to one of the United States’ largest pools, lined with statues and sculptures, and the impressive lobby area is filled with pillars, frescoes and caged, exotic birds.
Rooms are as luxurious as the environs, with golden wood furniture, high-end bedding and towels, and soothing golden, yellow and cream tones throughout. For those looking to splurge, the famous Everglades suite is a two-floor masterpiece with a baby grand piano, hand-painted ceilings and two balconies.
The hotel also has a sizable gym with all the latest technology, a notable French restaurant helmed by a James Beard-nominated chef and an 18-hole tropically landscaped golf course designed by the celebrated course architect Donald Ross.
If leisure is on the agenda, spend the day at the in-house spa and salon and afterward grab a casual bite at one of the restaurants by the pool or golf course.
- “The Biltmore is one of the finest properties in South Florida” -- Forbes Travel Guide
- “The grounds are so palatial it would take a solid week to explore everything the Biltmore has to offer” -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children 16 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 2. Extra bed available on request for children and adults in the Junior Suites and higher category rooms: $50 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout directly at hotel. Extra person fee is $20 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a $500 deposit (fully refundable after inspection).
Fees: For guest convenience, charges for special services not included in room rate are combined into a single daily fee of $22 (including tax) added to the guest account, to provide for maid service gratuities, daily admission to the Biltmore Fitness Center, guest's choice of daily newspaper, unlimited local calls, long distance access on credit card and outbound collect calls, in-room high-speed internet, bellman gratuities for arrivals and departures, town car service throughout Coral Gables and automobile self-parking.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $32.00 (subject to tax), per day applies, includes in and out privileges, and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Self-parking is available complimentary.
Up to 50% Off
$236 / night
When You Can Go
May 13 - Sept. 30
Getting ThereThe Biltmore Hotel is approximately 15 minutes from Miami International Airport. A taxi is approximately $27 plus tip. A SuperShuttle shared ride service starts at $12 for the first passenger plus tip.
The Biltmore Hotel is approximately 45 minutes from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. A taxi is approximately $100 plus tip. A SuperShuttle shared ride service starts at $39 for the first passenger plus tip.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(44 Member Ratings)