Why We Love It
- Historic hotel is a hybrid of vintage charm and modern luxury
- Located in the First Hill neighborhood, near dozens of medical centers and hospitals
- Restaurant and fireside lounge on-site
- Variety of events hosted here
“An example of luxury in the city” – Forbes
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The historic Sorrento Hotel opened in 1909 serving the housing needs of intrepid explorers, prospectors and curious entrepreneurs. The grand property was luxurious from its inception. Its seventh-floor restaurant, Top of the Town, was the city’s highest eatery with views all the way to Puget Sound. Much of these lofty ideals still remain in the details like original wood-paneled walls, antique furnishings and sumptuous linens.
Set in Seattle’s First Hill district (known as “Pill Hill” to locals for its proximity to so many hospitals and medical buildings) this historic neighborhood was named after its perch as the first big hill heading from downtown to Lake Washington.
The hotel has a farm-to-table-style restaurant serving three meals a day and the clubby Fireside Room, which serves coffee, afternoon tea and adult libations at night.
The hotel hosts a variety of events as varied as yoga and meditation classes, to distillery tours to expert panel talks on design.
- “Sorrento Hotel still stands as an example of luxury in the city” – Forbes
- “The guest rooms are among the finest in the city” – Frommer’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 60 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 60 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(7 Member Ratings)