Washington Court Hotel
Why We Love It
- This hotel is a five-minute walk to Union Station, and a 10-minute walk to Capitol Hill
- Business travelers will appreciate the location, though leisure travelers might find the area a bit of a snooze
- The entire property was renovated in 2009, so the rooms are spacious and sleek, and the beds are comfortable
- Standard business hotel amenities include meeting spaces, a fitness center, a business center and an on-site restaurant
Map & Directions
The Washington Court Hotel is approximately a 36-minute drive from Dulles International Airport. A taxi is approximately $80 plus tip. A SuperShuttle shared ride service starts at $29 plus tip.
Rooms & Rates
The stately Washington Court Hotel is in the Capitol Hill district, a five-minute walk to Union Station, the city's central transportation hub, and a 10-minute walk to Capitol Hill, the Supreme Court, the Library of Congress, and the National Postal Museum.
Renovated in 2009, many of the guest rooms are sleek and modern, with comfortable beds and roomy bathrooms, though few have the views of the Capitol that other hotel's in the area boast.
Standard business amenities include meeting spaces, a gym, a business center and an on-site restaurant. Business travelers are most attracted to this hotel too, as the area is quiet as far as tourism goes, with few restaurants and sites, as well as fees for Wi-Fi.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.00 and USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 22.90 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(10 Member Ratings)