$159 – Palm Springs 4-Star Resort w/Breakfast into 2019
Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on regular rates at this intimate resort that Gayot calls "tranquil and laid back."
- What's included:
- Travel through Jan. 13
- $159 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $182 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $40)
- $25 resort credit per stay
- Holiday stays around Christmas and New Year's Eve are available at higher rates
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are $23 more per person, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $35 ($40.11 tax-inclusive) per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, valet parking, wellness classes, welcome beverage, bike rentals, golf-bag storage and transportation to and from the golf course
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"A warm bit of Tuscany" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- A luxe Mediterranean-inspired hotel just 30 minutes from Palm Springs
- All rooms were recently remodeled and feature private balconies or patios
- Indian Wells Golf Resort, one of the top 25 golf courses in California (Golfweek), is across the road
- A smaller property than other area resorts, Miramonte offers more of a boutique feel
The AAA 4-Diamond Miramonte Resort in Indian Wells is just 30 minutes outside of Palm Springs, but feels half the world away -- perhaps somewhere in the Mediterranean, with its 11 acres of romantic gardens, Italian fountains, peaceful piazzas and fragrant citrus groves, all set against the statuesque Santa Rosa Mountains.
With a complete renovation underway (and expected to be completed by Labor Day) of the lobby, spa and restaurant, these areas are closed for summer. Other temporary arrangements are in place so stays are not disrupted too much. Room service is available offering the chef's full menu and the pool bar will be serving a full menu as well. Continental breakfast will be served near the temporary lobby, which is located right off the front desk area -- and you'll check in there as well. Although the Well Spa will also be closed, limited spa services will still be offered in a suite on property.
Spacious rooms were renovated in 2015 and featured a private patio or balcony. Most overlook the colorful gardens, and some have mountain views. Suites are larger and have separate living rooms with fold-out sofa beds.
Summer in the desert means lounging by or in the pool with a cocktail in hand. Miramonte has two pools -- it's signature one with poolside cabanas and Quench bar, and then an adults-only pool for those seeking more tranquility. Workout in the 24-hour fitness center or take one of the resort's bicycles out for a ride. Play bocce ball, cornhole or other lawn games on the resort's lush outdoor space.
The resort sits next to the exclusive Indian Wells Golf Resort, named among the Top 25 Best Courses in California by Golfweek magazine. Other local attractions include the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Joshua Tree National Park (50 minutes by car) and the famed El Paseo shopping district (a 10-minute drive west).
- "A warm bit of Tuscany against a backdrop of the Santa Rosa Mountains characterizes the smallest, most intimate, and most opulent of the Indian Wells hotels" -- Fodor’s
- "You can hear a pin drop here ... just the way the travelers who frequent the place love it" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
Parking Complimentary self-parking
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds available on request and will be charged $25 per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 17 is $20.00 (subject to tax, per person per night).
Charges will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra beds available on request and will be charged $25 per night.
Pets (maximum weight: 100 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged $100 (subject to tax) one time non-refundable cleaning fee.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A Resort Fee of $35.00 ($40.11 tax inclusive) applies and includes: Guest internet access, valet parking, wellness classes, golf bag storage, transportation to/from golf course, welcome beverage, bike rental, daily recreational activities, and local & toll-free calls.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$159 / night
When You Can Go
Most Sundays-Thursdays through Jan. 13; +$20 on weekends
Getting ThereThe hotel is half an hour’s drive from Palm Springs International Airport. Self-parking and valet parking are both available (extra charge applies).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(62 Member Ratings)