$88-$111 – Cape Cod: Hip Waterfront Hotel in Provincetown
For only $88-$111 per night, plan a beach getaway to the coastal town of Provincetown (or P-town, as the locals call it) at the northern tip of Cape Cod.
- What's included:
- Travel through June 28 and stay in a Traditional Double Queen Room
- $79-$99 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $109-$129 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgrade to a scenic Bay View room or Courtyard room alongside the pool and action-packed lawn area for +$10-$20
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Flexible cancellation policy; all cancellations are subject to a $25 (subject to tax) cancellation fee
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Hotel is pet-friendly, but these room types are not available with this offer
What you need to know:
"A mod new look and superb amenities" -- Boston Magazine
Why We Love It
- The hip, sleek hotel is chock full of amenities, including a Cabana Bar, fire pit and discounted whale -watching tickets (a must-do!)
- A cozy fire pit is on site, offering stunning views of the bay
- Driving into town takes less than five minutes, and the Cape Cod Shuttle stops in front of the hotel during the summer
- Parking and Wi-Fi are complimentary for all guests
Visit Cape Cod’s northernmost town and one of America’s top five favorite beach towns as noted by Travel + Leisure readers. A stay at the chic Harbor Hotel in Provincetown, just two hours from Boston, provides "a colorful contrast to the otherwise seersuckered Cape Cod" (Travel + Leisure).
Offering spectacular views of the bay, the property’s secluded grounds are tucked away from the hustle and bustle of downtown P-town, yet only a five-minute drive away. Guests can make the most of the views by lounging around the hotel’s unique outdoor fire pit, landscaped with sand to give the area a cool, relaxed, beach-like feel.
Serving fresh food and libations, the vivacious Whaler Lounge is the place to be in the evening, filled with locals and hotel guests.
Retreat to bright and spacious rooms "enlivened with vibrant colors" (Frommer’s). Splashes of blue and green make the modern, white rooms pop, and all rooms conveniently come with free Wi-Fi.
- "Great views and easy access to bay beach" -- Fodor's
- "A mod new look and superb amenities" -- Boston Magazine
- "[Provincetown] is one of the most interesting, rewarding spots on the Eastern seaboard" -- Frommer's
General Outdoor Pool and Pool Bar are open seasonally
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Pool bar
Services Guest Laundry
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).Cot/crib available on request for $25 (subject to tax) per night. Extra bed available on request: $25 (subject to tax) per night for one older child or adult.
Pets: Hotel is pet friendly, but those room types are not available through the Travelzoo Deal.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The Outdoor Pool and Pool Bar are open seasonally.
The Outdoor Pool and Pool Bar will open on Memorial Day.
40% off current rates
$88 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through June 28
Getting ThereThe hotel is a two-hour drive from Boston. For flights from Nantucket, Boston and Vineyard Haven, Barnstable Airport is a 60-minute drive. The Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority shuttle stops in front and goes around Cape Cod; there is a small per-person fee.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(78 Member Ratings)