Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago
Why We Love It
- Ranked one of the Best Hotels in Chicago in the Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2014
- Spacious rooftop offers a pool, hot tub, cabanas, fire pits and even a running track
- Each generously sized room features views of Millennium Park or downtown; many also have balconies
- The tallest female-designed building in the world with a striking "wave-like" exterior
“Feels like an upscale resort in the heart of downtown" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A stunning high-rise with city views from every guest room, the AAA 4-Diamond Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago rises gracefully above the intersection of the Chicago River and Lake Michigan.
From this prime location, guests can easily walk a few blocks north to the Magnificent Mile, or turn south to Millennium Park and the Art Institute. The Field Museum and Shedd Aquarium are a 10-minute taxi ride away.
After a day in the city, Travelzoo members can unwind with the hotel’s seemingly never-ending amenities: pound the pavement on the rooftop’s winding jogging path (complete with unobstructed views of Lake Michigan and Navy Pier), dive into the indoor or outdoor pool, shoot pool in the game room, peruse a small art gallery, catch a movie in the screening room, or cozy up before a fire pit on the terrace. All guests can take advantage of free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
End your evening with a steam in the fitness center or dinner at the on-site Italian restaurant, Filini.
- “Hands down the most beautiful high rise to be built in Chicago in the last decade” -- Frommer’s
- “This gem has … so many amenities and so much outdoor space that if feels like an upscale resort in the heart of downtown” -- Fodor’s
- “This gorgeous hotel offers a warm atmosphere, roomy accommodations and great amenities in an optimal location” -- The New York Times
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra bed available on request in King Room only: $30 per night for one older child or adult. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge.
Pets: Dogs only are allowed on request and will be charged a $250 deposit with a $100 nonrefundable cleaning fee.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.