Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Why We Love This Hotel
- Ideal for year-round travel with skiing in the winter and championship golf in the summer
- Guest suites have excellent views and come with full kitchens and fireplaces
- Each day starts with a complimentary breakfast in the Pacific Lounge
- Steps from numerous restaurants and shops in the Whistler Village
Ideal for a summer escape or winter ski getaway, the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Center puts guests in the heart of the Whistler Village. This all-suite hotel is a perfect base for longer stays since every suite comes with a full kitchen, fireplace, and balcony for taking in the sweeping mountain views.
Guestrooms come with free Wi-Fi, large TVs and iPod docking stations. A complimentary breakfast is served every morning in the Pacific Lounge.
Located two hours north of Vancouver, Whistler abounds with year-round activities. Famous for skiing in the winter, the summer also beckons with championship golf courses, hiking trails and a bike park. Dozens of bars and restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
Services Baby-sitting service available on request (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 3. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged CA$25 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.