Omni Severin Hotel
Why We Love It
- Rated AAA 4-Diamond since 1990 -- a record for Indiana hotels
- Hotel first opened in 1913 and still houses the original chandelier, mailbox and marble staircase
- Located in the city's most walkable neighborhood--the Wholesale District
- Connected to Circle Centre Mall and the Indianapolis Convention Center via Skywalk
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Dating back to 1913, the Omni Severin has delighted guests for the past 100 years and holds the title of the longest-running AAA 4-Diamond rating in the state of Indiana. The hotel’s modern amenities complement the historic charm. Gaze up at the immense crystal chandelier and climb the marble staircase, both from the original hotel. Send a postcard through the original mailbox, like guests have for the past century.
The hotel is centrally located for taking in Indianapolis’s greatest offerings and attractions. Indianapolis Motor Speedway -- home to the Indy 500 and Brickyard 400 races -- is less than 8 miles from the hotel. For those who crave culture, the hotel is walking distance from the symphony and the Indiana Repertory Theatre. Families can take an easy drive to the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis or the Indianapolis Zoo, and foodies are near multiple dining options, such as St. Elmo Steak House, NADA or the trendy dining scenes of Mass Ave and Fountain Square.
The on-site 1913 Restaurant serves farm-to-table fine dining in a posh yet cozy atmosphere. Colts and Pacer fans can grab a drink at Severin Bar located in the lobby before walking to Bankers Life Fieldhouse or Lucas Oil Stadium. Steal over to the hotel's Wine Thief bar for a small plate and wine pairing.
Guests can utilize the 24-hour fitness center, pick up an in-room fitness kit or get jogging maps from the concierge desk to stay healthy during their stays.
- "The link to the past is still strong. The immense Austrian crystal chandelier and the marble staircase in the Severin Ballroom are originals, along with the ornate railings above the lobby" -- The Indianapolis Star
- "Restored with contemporary amenities and opulent decor" -- AAA
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children are welcome. Rollaway available for children, free of charge. Extra bed available for adults in the Deluxe King or Premier King for $25 per night. Pack-n-play available for babies age 1 and under, free of charge in the Deluxe King or Premier King.
Extra person charge is $20 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed (maximum weight: 25 pounds) on request and will be charged $50 per stay. Pet must be in kennel when the guest is not in the room.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(5 Member Ratings)