Why We Love It
- On 3rd Street restaurant row within walking distance to The Grove, historic Farmers Market and LACMA -- there is plenty to walk to without a car
- Dine at The Churchill, a bustling local favorite with craft cocktails, 20 craft beers on tap and house cured meats
- Take advantage of yearlong sunshine with a dip in the small and quiet outdoor saltwater pool
- Stylish rooms all have free Wi-Fi; some offer soaking tubs and patios
"#12 of 327 Los Angeles hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In LA’s sprawling metropolis, Orlando Hotel is as close as it gets to being in the midst of it all. Nestled in the mid-city district on 3rd Street restaurant row, the hotel is a quick drive to major attractions: it's 10 minutes to Beverly Hills, 15 minutes to Hollywood and 20 minutes to the beach. With it's location among trendy restaurants, it's best suited for the those without children as it can get noisy with the buzz of the street and the chatter coming from the hotel's own restaurant.
Walk less than a mile to The Grove outdoor shopping center and historic Farmers Market (filled with unique shops and dining venues) -- site of movies like "I Love You, Man" -- and rest your legs on the free trolley between shops. As you meander through shops, keep your eyes open for celebrities -- it's a hot spot for them. Also within walking distance are the La Brea Tar Pits and Los Angeles County Museum of Arts (LACMA) and its famous Urban Light street lamp installation, that's worth a visit.
The Churchill is a favorite local haunt for handmade craft cocktails, wood-fired pizzas, house made cured meats, seasonal plates, and it offers 20 craft beers on tap and plenty of California wines. It’s a bustling and trendy spot, so reservations may be a good idea for dinner or brunch. The Library Lounge offers another cozy room in which to sip on Churchill cocktails, while the Clover Juice Bar is the perfect place to recover the next morning with healthy cold-pressed juices.
After a long day of sightseeing and beach bumming, come home to a small outdoor saltwater pool in a quiet setting and relaxing spa treatments, which guests can take in their guest room or in the treatment room. A fitness center with cardio and weight equipment ensures active travelers can maintain their beach-ready bodies.
The boutique hotel underwent extensive renovations in 2011, so the spacious 300-square-foot guest rooms are fresh and updated. They feature a neutral color scheme and dark wood furniture and some have private patios. Each room is stocked with amenities including coffee makers with Starbucks coffee, C.O. Bigelow bath products and cozy robes.
Expect to get friendly service here as it has been a family-owned boutique hotel for more than two decades. In fact, the Orlando Hotel's friendly service has earned rave reviews on TripAdvisor, where it’s ranked No. 12 out of 327 LA hotels.
- "The trump card of this European-style hotel is its location close to the shopping and nightlife in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills" -- DK Eyewitness
- "Tasteful, straightforward aesthetic and cultured amenities" -- Time Out
- "Offers serious bang for the buck in a boutique setting ... laid-back yet exclusive" -- Gayot
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.00 for adults and USD 21.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 18 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.