$308 – Puerto Vallarta 5-Star Resort w/Private Plunge Pool
Sunshine awaits at this luxurious, adults-only 5-star retreat, ranked among the top three hotels in Puerto Vallarta by TripAdvisor. Save up to 40% on regular rates with this exclusive deal.
- What's included:
- Travel through Dec. 22
- Minimum 3-night stay required to get deal rates
- $308 per night for a Mousai Suite
- Includes daily buffet or a la carte breakfast for two ($70 value)
- $100 resort credit per room, per stay
- For a room on a higher floor with butler service, free access to the spa's hydrotherapy circuit and in-room aromatherapy, book the Ultra Mousai Suite for $83 more per night
- All-inclusive plans are also available and include three meals per day plus snacks, activities and alcohol for two
- This is an adults-only resort for guests 18 and older
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; extra person rates for the European Plan are $150 per person; $295 per person for the all-inclusive plan
- Refundable price; book now and cancel up to 3 days prior to arrival for travel through July 14 and Aug. 13 - Dec. 22; or up to 14 days prior to arrival for travel July 15 - Aug. 12
- Wi-Fi is free
- This hotel is not pet-friendly; service dogs are allowed
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Earns a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Sits amid jungle-covered mountains and stunning sandy beaches overlooking Banderas Bay
- The uniquely hip rooftop beach club features a large infinity pool with panoramic views
- Private terraces in each guest room are equipped for relaxation with jetted plunge pools and hammocks
Enriched with beautiful architecture, white stucco buildings dressed with flower-covered balconies and cobblestone streets once graced by Elizabeth Taylor, Puerto Vallarta is paradisal perfection. The Hotel Mousai sits in the heart of Banderas Bay on the tropical Pacific Coast, offering never-ending views of dazzling blue water.
Winner of the AAA 5-Diamond Award, the Hotel Mousai combines eclectic, imaginative personality with features such as private terraces off each guest room with gold-tiled jetted plunge pools. Bathrooms are camouflaged with a sassy mirror wall, creating a hypnotic sense of depth, and walk-in rain showers are decorated opulently in Venetian chocolate litmus with quartz plates.
Post up beside the hotel's infinity pool for some sumptuous bites, signature cocktails and majestic views 18 floors up at The Rooftop restaurant. Whether you're indulging in a tasty breakfast in the morning or chilling out to the latest tunes, the rooftop infinity pool is always a happening place to relax in style. Other on-site dining options include The Terrace, a pulsing breakfast venue by day and classy cigar lounge by night, the cosmopolitan-chic Lobby Bar and Japanese gourmet restaurant, Hiroshi.
As a luxury resort, the Hotel Mousai strives to perfect the art of pleasure with its range of heart-pumping, soul-searching and taste bud-tempting activities. For high-quality fun, try guided paddleboard tours to Los Arcos for a day of snorkeling and exploring the underworld, peering into the cosmos through a telescope primed for memorable stargazing, or grooving and shaking in a cocktail class -- just a few of the many options.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
Safes are available in all rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
Private terrace with a Jacuzzi in all rooms.
IPads available in all rooms.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
Basic Wi-Fi is complimentary, upgraded Wi-Fi will be charged an additional fee.
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: No children permitted at this adults-only resort. Extra bed available on request and in the Mousai Resort for $45 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Rates are based on double occupancy, additional charges (in USD, subject to tax and per person, per night) apply for extra persons in the Mousai Suite only and will be added to your bill at the hotel:
Extra person rates for the European Plan:
Jan 16th to Dec 20th - $150
Dec 21st to Jan 3rd - $195
Extra person rates for the All Inclusive Plan:
Jan 16th to Dec 20th - $295
Dec 21st to Jan 3rd - $379
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$308 / night
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 22
Getting ThereHotel Mousai is about a 40-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR). Airport pickup can be arranged through the hotel's website prior to arrival or by calling 1-855-330-7218. Transportation arrangements will be made with 72-hour notice and charges may apply. A taxi from the airport to the hotel will cost about $60.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(55 Member Ratings)