Hotel Chicago Downtown
Why We Love It
- A hip, high-energy hotel adjacent to Chicago's House of Blues
- Walking distance to Michigan Ave. and Theater District
- Rock star-worthy rooms, with snakeskin accents and fully stocked minibars
- The Chicago River slithers by out front, and several boat tours depart from right outside the door
"Sleek, modern, and neoclassical" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Stepping into the bright, white lobby at the Hotel Chicago Downtown feels more like checking in for a stay on Miami Beach than the Chicago River. Popular with musicians playing in the area, the hotel is adjacent to the famed House of Blues.
It's also within walking distance of upscale shopping on Michigan Avenue, Millennium Park and the Theater District; it's also an ideal starting point for boat tours in the daytime and River North bar-hopping at night.
The rooms were designed to house rock stars with snakeskin wingbacks, floor-to-ceiling windows, overstuffed beds and fully stocked mini bars. Rooms do not have coffeemakers, but complimentary coffee is served in the lobby. Request an upper floor room facing Dearborn or State streets for spectacular city views.
- "Visitors to Chicago would be hard-pressed to find a more chic or tech-savvy place" -- Fodor’s
- "Sleek, modern, and neoclassical...a great pick for those looking for a chic, urban experience smack in the heart of the city" -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Cribs available on request and in king rooms only: free of charge for children 3 and under.
Extra bed available on request and in king rooms only: $40 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets not allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(7 Member Ratings)