The Dupont Circle Hotel
Why We Love It
- It's the only hotel in the city located directly on buzzy Dupont Circle
- Guest rooms are chic with free Wi-Fi and high-quality Kiehl's bath products
- The subway is just a block and a half from the hotel, and connects to all the major sights with stops by the famed Mall
- Cafe Dupont specializes in farm-to-table fare with locally sourced ingredients
"Contemporary gem" -- Michelin Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Washington, D.C., is chock-full of familiar sights and elegant estates, and the Dupont Circle Hotel sits right by one of them. This hotel, on the familiar traffic circle and park, is just north of the White House.
Guest rooms at this hotel have upscale Kiehl's bath products, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel. Tuck into luxurious linens with a down comforter for a good rest before exploring the city. A short drive south of the hotel, guests will find the Washington Mall and its host of attractions and museums.
The hotel is just a block and a half from the metro, which connects to other parts of D.C., and the surrounding area is dotted with restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques. Of course, dining on-site is an option at the farm-to-table Cafe Dupont, which specializes in ingredients from local suppliers. A fitness center is also available for guests to use.
- "With its contemporary furniture, sleek color scheme, and clean lines, the Dupont pulls off Mad Men–chic without so much as a hint of kitsch" -- Fodor's
- "A rebranding and extensive renovation of this hotel turned it into a contemporary gem in a can't-be-beat location" -- Michelin Guide
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(18 Member Ratings)