Grand Hyatt Washington
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is a 15-minute walk from the White House and National Mall
- Rooms are clean with stylish color palettes and views of the city
- Guests can grab Starbucks coffee in the lobby, lunch at the deli and dinner at the on-site bistro
- Includes a large, indoor heated pool and a modern fitness center
Brilliant marble memorials and the energy of Capitol Hill provide a perfect backdrop for the jazz, museum and foodie culture that permeates D.C., and the Grand Hyatt Washington sits in the center of the action. It's a short walk to The White House and many of the music venues that, as his hometown, do justice to Duke Ellington’s memory.
“A city within the city is what greets you as you step inside the Hyatt’s doors,” (Fodor’s) with a grand atrium, lots of balconies, and a blue lagoon adorning the lobby. There’s also a Starbucks, a florist, a deli, a gift shop, and a popular bistro, so those guests who don’t like to stray too far from home base might not ever have to.
Guestrooms are cleanly styled, and feature nice views. An oversized work desk and comfortable Herman Miller chair will please business travelers, as will the onsite pool and fitness facility. Leisure travelers will enjoy the fantastic, highly walkable location.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 42.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 22.99 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.