$170-$239 – 5-Star Montreal Hotel through 2018, up to 40% Off
Travelzoo members save up to 40% through the end of the year at this lavish 5-star hotel in the heart of downtown Montreal.
- What's included:
- Accommodations in a Superior Room with a king bed
- $239 per night ... through August
- $196 per night ... Sept. 1 - Oct. 30
- $170 per night ... Oct. 31 - Dec. 30
- Upgraded room types are also discounted
- These rates are nonrefundable; refundable rates available for +$23 per night
- Price based on up to two adult guests sharing a room
- Up to three children ages 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding (do not include children in total number of guests when booking)
- Nonrefundable, noncancelable price; refundable rates available for +$23 per night
- No matter where you book, an $13 (plus taxes) nightly resident fee is applicable; the fee covers Wi-Fi, tea and coffee at the lobby until 9 a.m., and the use of many amenities within the hotel
- Self parking is $38 (plus taxes) per night
- Pet-friendly; no additional fees apply
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Steps to McGill University, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, and many restaurants and boutiques
- Chic design and modern amenities characterize this minimalist hotel
- Marble bathrooms have rain showers, large separate tubs and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
Steel beams and black leather make up the chic, modernist lobby at the Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile. The hotel is located at the foot of lush Mount Royal Park, adjacent to McGill University and the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. The bars and restaurants of Crescent Street are an 8-minute stroll away. Those guests who don’t want to stray far can sample Chef Olivier Perret’s gourmet cuisine at Renoir Restaurant on site, then grab a cocktail at Le Bar.
Unwind at the on-site spa, or sweat it out in the sauna after a workout in the fitness centre. Each guestroom contains a lavish marble bathroom, complete with a rain shower, a separate tub and luxury bath products. Floor-to-ceiling windows showcase sparkling views of the city, and complimentary Wi-Fi makes planning day trips a breeze.
- “A fusion of history and modernity on Sherbrooke Street” -- Gayot.com
- “This exquisite 17-floor hotel uses its understated elegance, top-notch details, and convenient location to attract a well-heeled international crowd that includes Hollywood A-listers and diplomats” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is CA$30 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Pets cannot be left alone in the room.
Pets cannot be left alone in the room.
A resort/facility fee of C$8 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes:
This fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $37.00 (subject to tax), per day. Over-sized vehicles are not allowed. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Up to 40% Off
$170 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through Dec. 30
Getting ThereThis hotel is 30-minute drive from Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. Cab fare will cost approximately $43 one way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(7 Member Ratings)