Hyatt Regency Toronto
Why We Love This Hotel
- In the heart of the entertainment district, down the street from Princess of Wales Theatre and TIFF Bell Lightbox
- The rooftop pool has views of the CN Tower and Rogers Centre
- Rooms have modern design with free Wi-Fi
The downtown Hyatt Regency Toronto sits amid the flurry of the entertainment district, right down the street from Princess of Wales Theatre and Roy Thomson Hall. For a night of laughs, Second City is a two-minute walk from the hotel, or catch a game at the Rogers Centre, a seven-minute walk. Stroll down King Street West to choose from dozens of restaurants.
Swim laps with views of the CN Tower from the rooftop pool, or relax in the sauna after a workout in the 24-hour fitness centre. Savour the breakfast buffet at King Street Social Kitchen, or a cocktail at MIX Bistro Bar after a meal of internationally inspired fare. Stay caffeinated with the Starbucks in the lobby.
Rooms have the standard amenities, with massage showerheads in the bathrooms. Suites have a wet bar and lots of living space. Underground parking is available for a fee, and free Wi-Fi is appreciated by all guests.
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 28.00 for adults and CAD 28.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(7 Member Ratings)