The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
Why We Love It
- CAA 5-Diamond Hotel in the heart of Toronto's financial and entertainment districts
- The elegant guestrooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of the city skyline, Lake Ontario and the CN Tower
- The hotel spa was ranked the number one hotel spa in 2013 by Travel + Leisure
- TOCA restaurant specializes in local ingredients and small plates
"A true Canadian experience" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, does justice to its brand name with luxury amenities, opulent design, and a location in the heart of downtown Toronto. The hotel is a 10-minute walk to the CN Tower and the Rogers Centre, with the Roy Thompson Hall just across the street. The restaurants and theaters of King Street West are a short stroll away.
One of just a handful of CAA 5-Diamond rated hotels in the city, this hotel has guestrooms with sweeping views of the CN Tower, Lake Ontario, and the city skyline from floor-to-ceiling windows. Rooms are spacious and have large marble bathrooms with heated floors, as well as plush beds.
The hotel's restaurants and lounges specialize in local ingredients and vintages. Share small plates at TOCA or enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail at the Ritz Bar. Relax on-site at the yoga studio, saltwater pool and the full-service spa, which was praised by Travel + Leisure as the best hotel spa in the world in 2013.
- "A soothing palette of creams and toffee keeps the focus on the postcard-perfect city and Lake Ontario views visible through floor-to-ceiling windows in all of the rooms" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Every aspect of this luxury tower hotel aims to deliver a true Canadian experience, from the 450 pieces of original local art to the Canuck-themed menu at its flagship restaurant" -- Zagat
- "You may stumble across celebrities or members of pro sports teams here, especially when the Toronto Film Festival is on" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 38.00 and CAD 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.