Pan Pacific Vancouver
Why We Love It
- Stay at a AAA 4-Diamond hotel beside Vancouver's cruise-ship terminal and convention center
- Guest rooms come with a marble bathroom, plush bedding and sweeping views
- The fitness center is robust, and the outdoor heated pool overlooks the harbor from an 8th floor terrace
"Excels in comfort and service" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
Join the well-heeled crowd with a stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel, which combines an ideal downtown location with upscale amenities and facilities.
Guest rooms at this AAA 4-Diamond hotel are noteworthy for their sweeping views of the downtown skyline, mountains and inner harbor. Rest easy on plush pillowtop beds or slip into the tub of an Italian marble bathroom.
This hotel is a part of Canada Place, the iconic building with white sails, and features a full-service spa, an outdoor heated pool on the 8th floor that overlooks the harbor, and a well-appointed fitness center. The convention center, cruise-ship terminal and Vancouver World Trade Centre are all just steps away.
- "Located in the waterfront Canada Place complex, the sophisticated Pan Pacific has easy access to the city's convention center and the main cruise-ship terminal" -- Fodor's
- "Despite its size, the hotel excels in comfort and service, and it provides spectacular views of the North Shore mountains" -- Frommer's
- "The large rooms, many with panoramic Burrard Inlet vistas, are no less impressive; they come with decadent maple-wood furnishings and the kind of beds where the linen thread-count is off the scale" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Cribs available on request (and based on availability), free of charge for one child. Extra bed available on request (and based on availability), for one child up to age 17 or one adult free of charge and in Deluxe King, Deluxe Double, Premier Double, Premier King, Bayview Suite and Pacific Club King Rooms only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$30.00 (subject to tax) per stay. CA$15.00 (subject to tax) per day will be charged for additional pets. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of CA$47.00 (subject to tax) or Self-Parking Fee of CA$42.00 (subject to tax) per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Public Car Park Fees: CA$4.00 per ½ hour (subject to tax), capped at CA$23.00 from 6:00am to 6:00pm and CA$4.00 per ½ hour (subject to tax), capped at CA$9.00 from 6:00pm to 6:00am. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Wi-Fi is CA $4.95 per day (subject to tax) and High Speed Wi-Fi is CA $14.95 (subject to tax) per day. (Wi-Fi is included with all Pacific Club Rooms and is complimentary in all common areas such as lobby and restaurants.) Charges will be applied by hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.