Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stay in the only hotel directly connected to the Eaton Centre by an above-ground walkway
- Steps from Nathan Phillips Square and the entertainment and financial districts, the hotel is a short walk to Toronto's best theaters and restaurants
- After busy days, rest on plush featherbeds with down comforters
- Take a dip in the rooftop pool with views of downtown Toronto
The Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre is connected to the famed shopping destination by an above-ground walkway -- making this hotel a convenient home base for shopping in any season. Nathan Phillips is steps from the front door, and the shopping and restaurants of trendy Queen Street West are a short walk away.
Many of the spacious guestrooms have sweeping views of the city, and beds are decked out with plush featherbeds and down comforters. The hotel has a rooftop pool, a business center with secretarial services and a fitness center.
Dine on-site at Trios Bistro, which features giant windows looking out on the historic Trinity Square, or explore the restaurants steps from the hotel's front doors, ranging from trendy ramen shops to fine dining in the financial district.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.