$197.55 & up – Newly Renovated Downtown Palm Springs Hotel
Located in downtown Palm Springs, this newly renovated hotel is within walking distance to shopping, dining and nightlife. Save 30% on regular rates with this deal -- as an added bonus, there's no resort fee, which is rare for the area.
- What's included:
- Travel through November
- $197.55-$267.69 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays
- Select Fridays-Saturdays also discounted
- Stay in an upgraded pool view room
- $25 food-and-beverage credit per stay, excluding alcohol
- $11.69 self-parking (reg. $21.04)
- No resort fee
- Bonus: Nov. 25-29 and most dates in December are $139.11-$150.79 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; maximum occupancy is two guests
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Downtown Palm Springs location, walking distance to dining and shopping and 16 minutes to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Kids can play in the children's pool and sand box
- Guest rooms are modern and showcase views of the surrounding mountains
- Connected to the Palm Springs Convention Center, the hotel is a popular and convenient place for business travelers to post up
Located in downtown Palm Springs, the Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel is located within walking distance to the city's main drag of shopping, dining, nightlife and art galleries. It's only a 16-minute drive to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway to take in vistas of the Coachella Valley.
Guest rooms here are modern with a neutral color scheme, contemporary furnishings and marble bathrooms. Those on the higher floors have views of the surrounding San Jacinto Mountains. Business travelers can use the spacious desk and ergonomic chairs in the rooms, and since the hotel is connected to the convention center, it's a popular place for those visiting for conventions and conferences.
Dine at one of two restaurants: Date has an eclectic menu featuring dishes that include -- you guessed it -- dates, which are locally grown. Rocks is the other restaurant, which serves up American fare in a hip atmosphere with fire pits to gather around while sipping craft cocktails. Hit the fitness center for a dose of exercise; there's cardio equipment, free weights and an outdoor heated swimming pool where you can swim laps or soak up the sun from a private cabana. There's also a children's pool and sandbox. The hotel's spa has a full treatment menu including body scrubs, massages and facials.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are welcome. Extra beds are not available.
Children are welcome. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $36.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $18.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Self-parking is $10.00 per day when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$197.55 / night
When You Can Go
Through November; December also discounted
Getting ThereRenaissance Palm Springs Hotel is located about 2 miles from Palm Springs International Airport. Both San Diego International Airport and Los Angeles International Airport are about a 2.5-hour drive away, which would require renting a car.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(31 Member Ratings)