$149 – Charleston: Historic District Inn w/Breakfast
Visitors to Charleston can save up to 35% when staying at this charming inn on historic King Street. Discounted rates are available into December and include complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- What's included:
- Travel Sunday-Thursday, now through Sept. 13 and Nov. 12 - Dec. 25
- $149 per night ... Standard King or Standard Two Double
- Surrounding dates are also discounted
- All guests receive continental breakfast delivered to their room
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$31 per guest, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking is $21 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
What you need to know:
“You can’t beat the location, smack in the heart of King Street” -- Southern Living
Why We Love It
- In Charleston’s historic district, near shops and restaurants
- Complimentary continental breakfast in bed, evening sherry and Wi-Fi for all guests
- Return from busy days in downtown Charleston to a wine and cheese reception each night at the hotel's neighboring sister property
Situated at the center of Charleston’s fine-dining establishments and streets full of historic charm, the Fulton Lane Inn epitomizes Southern hospitality. A warm welcome awaits at reception where the staff reinforces the city's title of Friendliest City in America, awarded by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2017. Inside, guest rooms vary in furnishings but all rooms are decorated in muted pastel colors.
Under the shade of palm trees, the inn sits on King Street, lined with shops from local boutiques to well-known designers. Check out Charleston City Market on Market Street a five-minute walk from the inn and filled with tons of one-of-a-kind crafts and goods. Tucked between shops or in hidden alleys, there are local bistros and fine-dining restaurants.
After a hearty meal and hands filled with shopping bags, head back to the hotel for evening sherry or mingle at a complimentary wine and cheese reception at the neighboring sister property, Kings Courtyard Inn.
- “Stay at this unassuming inn in the heart of Charleston’s downtown” -- Travel + Leisure
- “This inn is both lovely and quirky” -- Fodor’s
- “This low-key 45-room property echoes the feeling of a typical Charleston antebellum summer house” -- Southern Living
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person's fee is $25 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person's fee is $25 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Self Parking Fee of $17.00 (subject to tax), per day applies, includes in and out privileges, and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$149 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options into December
Getting ThereThe Fulton Lane Inn is about a 20-minute drive from Charleston International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.