Hyatt Regency Sacramento
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4 Diamond hotel is directly across from the Capitol building and five minutes from the Convention Center
- Guestrooms are modern but comfortable with signature Hyatt beds and free Wi-Fi
- Dawson's steakhouse specializes in local and organic American fare and Amourath 1819 is an elegant lounge in the hotel's lobby
"Arguably Sacramento's finest" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Stay directly across from the state Capitol building at the AAA 4 Diamond-rated Hyatt Regency Sacramento.
Guestrooms have well-designed interiors with nice features like large windows that open, iPod docking stations, Hyatt's signature beds and free Wi-Fi. Many rooms have views of the adjacent Capitol Park. There's also a heated outdoor pool or on-site gym.
The property steakhouse, Dawson's, specializes in local and organic fare. Before dinner grab a drink at the Amourath 1819, a chic lounge in the hotel's lobby with a terrace and fire pits. A five-minute walk bring hotel guests to other downtown options for dining and nightlife. The Convention Center is also just a five-minute walk away.
- "One of the finest hotels in Sacramento" -- Gayot.com
- "With a marble-and-glass lobby and luxurious rooms, this hotel across from the Capitol and adjacent to the convention center is arguably Sacramento's finest" -- Fodor's
- "This smoothly operated hotel is central to downtown and directly across from the Capitol building" -- DK Eyewitness
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.