The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Set on the quiet end of San Antonio's lively Riverwalk, away from the tourist bustle
- Elegant, Spanish-style decor throughout the hotel
- Rooms are spacious a with large marble bathroom, Westin's signature "Heavenly" bed and river or Riverwalk views
- A rooftop pool and pool bar makes soaking up that San Antonio sunshine easy
A blend of peaceful sweeping river views and bustling restaurants, boutiques, patios and even traveling mariachi bands occupy the three miles of stone pathway that make up the San Antonio Riverwalk, one of the biggest tourist attractions in the state, and the Westin Riverwalk sits at the heart of it.
Guests can grab a delicious Venezuelan dark chocolate truffle upon check-in, then make their way to a spacious guestroom with an oversize marble bathroom. The on-site café offers Spanish-style high tea and the restaurant offers Latin-inspired entertainment nightly.
A large, heated pool stretches across the roof of the hotel, surrounded by a bar, lush landscaping and cozy loungers where guests can soak up the San Antonio sunshine. Or kick back at the spa or in the state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 16 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.25 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.22 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.