Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- The name doesn't lie -- it's right on the bayfront and many rooms have beautiful water views
- A popular stop for cruise passengers, as the Port of Miami is within a five-minute drive
- The causeway toward South Beach is next door, meaning guests are about a ten-minute taxi ride from hot nightlife
- Adrienne Arsht Performing Arts Center a six-minute walk away
Perched on the Miami Riverfront Marina, the Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay places guests very close to the Port of Miami and the Bayside Shopping Center, and just a few minutes’ drive to Downtown.
This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner takes Marriott's traditional, reliable furnishings and injects a bit of Miami flair, with pops of bright colors and tropical motifs throughout. Though really the star of the room is the floor-to-ceiling windows and balcony, many of which overlook the bay. Cocktail hour at the hotel’s Pura Vida lounge includes watching the boats glide by. Or sample Miami’s famous nightlife in the glittery South Beach neighborhood, a 10-minute taxi ride over the causeway that's next to the hotel.
If your tastes run toward more culturally minded pursuits, the Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay is only a six-minute walk from the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, home to the Miami City Ballet, the Florida Grand Opera and other arts events.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 29 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 65 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.