Hilton Nashville Downtown
Why We Love It
- The AAA 4 Diamond-rated Hilton Nashville Downtown is near the Convention Center and the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Stretch out in all-suite accommodations with signature Hilton beds
- Three restaurants range from the Palm steakhouse to casual fare and drinks beneath the grand staircase at Parkview Cafe
- The hotel is adjacent to a 3-acre park
"Four star satisfaction" -- BlackBook
Rooms & Rates
Take a short walk from the AAA 4 Diamond-rated Hilton Nashville Downtown and you'll quickly appreciate the hotel's prime location near the Convention Center, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and venues on Broadway and 2nd Avenue.
This all-suite hotel offers well-appointed accommodations with separate sleeping and working areas, signature Hilton Serenity beds and MP3 docking stations. Bathrooms have granite counters and luxury bath amenities.
Three well-heeled dining options are available at the hotel, including the Palm steakhouse and the Parkview Cafe, which sits beside the lobby's grand staircase and shifts to a cocktail menu in the evening. Grab breakfast from the third restaurant, Marketstreet, which has daily buffet and a la carte breakfast.
- "You can't get much closer to the thrills of Music City" -- Gayot.com
- "Seated front and center of downtown Nashville, the Hilton name gives the Nashville tourist some four star satisfaction" -- BlackBook
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.