$81 & up – 4-Star Halifax Hotel through 2019, up to 30% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Halifax's arts, culture and culinary scenes, coupled with the city's fascinating history, makes for an ideal destination to spend a vacation. Pocket a deal in the heart of the action with this offer that saves up to 30% through December on stays at this 4-star property.
"Halifax's longevity ensures something of appeal for everyone" -- Lonely Planet
- Accommodations for two guests in a Double Room:
- $136-$150 per night … through Aug. 30
- $128-$186 per night … Sept. 1-30
- $100-$119 per night … Oct. 1-31
- $81-$91 per night ... Nov. 1 - Dec. 30
Travelzoo Tip: There's no corkage fee if you bring your own bottle of Nova Scotia wine to the hotel restaurant.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; additional adults are $11 per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Rates quoted are discounted from the hotel's regular rate, which are subject to change; refer to the availability calendar to see all prices
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel up to 48 hours in advance, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $18 plus tax, per night; valet parking is $22 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A 4-star hotel with views of Halifax Harbour
- Less than a 10-minute walk from the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia and Casino Nova Scotia
- Guest rooms come with free Wi-Fi and minifridges
- The on-site Harbour City Bar & Grill serves local seafood and craft beers
- Features an indoor pool, sauna, fitness centre and spa
With a vibrant cultural scene, live music, historic architecture and noteworthy food, Halifax is bound to offer something for every kind of traveller.
Located on Barrington Street -- one of the city's main thoroughfares -- the 4-star Hotel Halifax is an ideal base. It's less than a 10-minute walk from the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, Grand Parade, Scotia Square and Halifax Cable Wharf.
Guests can use the hotel's indoor pool, sauna and 24-hour fitness centre, or book a hot stone or deep-tissue massage at Sore Spots spa.
Dine at the hotel's Harbour City Bar & Grill, which focuses on local and sustainable ingredients. It's not just the food that's local -- there's a selection of local craft beers, wine and spirits to try. There's also no corkage fee if you bring your own bottle of Nova Scotia wine.
To learn more about Canada's long history of immigration from countries around the world, visit one of the top 10 attractions in Halifax (TripAdvisor),the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21.
Boating enthusiasts can cruise the historic harbour aboard the tall ship Silva, a 130-foot schooner.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Bathroom Bathrobes available in selected rooms.
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of C$35 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Pets are allowed on request.
Car park fee: C$24 plus tax per night. Both include in and out privileges.
Valet service fee: C$29 plus tax per night.
Both include in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 30% off
$81 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.