The Quin Hotel
Why We Love It
- Rooms have luxe trademarks, from Duxiana beds to Sferra linens and Nespresso coffeemakers
- Originally built in 1929, but a complete revamp landed it on Travel + Leisure's "It List" of best new hotels and earned it a AAA 4-Diamond rating
- Previously a hangout for artists like Georgia O'Keeffe and Marc Chagall, the hotel has a robust program supporting contemporary art
- A block from Central Park and on the same street as Carnegie Hall
"The best of New York is right outside" -- Forbes
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Midtown Manhattan's 57th Street is fast earning the nickname "Billionaire's Row" for its recent boom of multimillion-dollar condos. For a considerably far less princely sum, you can scoop up some of this street's princely treatment with a check-in at The Quin, a AAA 4-Diamond hotel. Within handsome brick walls that date from 1929, The Quin revamped everything giving the hotel a contemporary feel.
An artists' haunt in the 1900s, the hotel now seeks to continue that legacy with an "artist in residence" program that furnishes the lobby and halls with original paintings and photography. The rooms are sleek and cool, with all the upscale brands you want at a high-end hotel: Duxiana's meltingly comfortable beds, Sferra's crisp and smooth sheets, Nespresso's brisk and flavorful coffees. Each room is equipped with a touch-screen tablet that turns on the lights, adjusts the temperature, closes the curtains, and pipes in a radio station or soothing rain sounds.
A swank restaurant on the ground floor serves up New England seafood and hearty steaks in an airy dining room lined with curvy leather banquettes and classic Thonet bistro chairs. The hotel has a relationship with nearby Bergdorf Goodman, allowing for swift and seamless purchases and delivery from the posh department store. The hotel is only a block away from Central Park, and on the same street as Carnegie Hall. The Museum of Modern Art and Fifth Avenue shops are all within five blocks.
- "An understated, artsy new charmer in midtown Manhattan" -- Forbes
- "It’s the staff that really shines, from the plugged-in concierge team to the doormen happy to tote shopping bags back to the hotel" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge for children up to 18 months. Extra bed available on request and in the Junior Suites and Terrace Junior Suites only; $50 per night for children and adults. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (max 20lbs and up to 2 dogs). Waiver required at check-in. Charges may apply.
A resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. We hope to make Manhattan feel more like home with each visit. We are pleased to offer the following services during your stay, included with the nightly rate of $20 plus tax (Facility Fee):
We hope to make Manhattan feel more like home with each visit. We are pleased to offer the following services during your stay, included with the nightly rate of $20 plus tax (Facility Fee):
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.