Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
Why We Love It
- Good value all-inclusive resort in the Los Cabos Corridor, a 10-minute drive from Cabo San Lucas
- Adjacent to two 18-hole golf courses, one designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Rooms and suites all look out over the Sea of Cortez
- Mexico’s only “wine spa” and robust dining options
"Offers the best value in Los Cabos” -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewJust a 10-minute drive to the nightlife of Cabo San Lucas, the relaxing Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf & Spa is a wallet-friendly all-inclusive option among the pricey resorts set along the Los Cabos Corridor.
It’s also one of the few hotels on this stretch where the water is safe to swim, although the beach is rocky in places. If sand isn’t your thing, stick by the palm-fringed infinity pool or practice your swing on the two adjoining 18-hole golf courses -- the Ocean Course was designed by Jack Nicklaus.
For total indulgence, drop the little ones off at the kids club and book a massage or a facial at SOMMA WineSPA, which incorporates grapes from Mexico’s Valle de Guadalupe region into its signature treatments (extra charge). There’s also a spacious fitness center with ocean views.
Dining options are robust and international -- nibble tapas by starlight, chopstick sushi at the skybar or feast on Argentine steaks, delights from the sea or Mediterranean bites, all covered under the all-inclusive plan. The plan also includes unlimited domestic and international drinks, 24-hour room service, mini-bar items, Wi-Fi and in-house activities like tennis and water sports.
Rooms and suites have a beachy vibe with bright white walls, marble floors and ceiling fans, and the large bathrooms have soaking tubs and walk-in showers. Each room looks out over the Sea of Cortez (the best views are from the upper floors) and most have furnished balconies.
- “With a beautiful cliff- and ocean-side location overlooking the Ocean course at Cabo del Sol and Shipwreck Beach, the new Fiesta Americana offers the best value in Los Cabos” -- Travel + Leisure
- “Stone walls, rich marble floors, and abundant art make for an elegant and contemporary atmosphere at a reasonable price compared to other Corridor hotels” -- Fodor’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 160 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.