Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
Why We Love It
- Waikiki Aquarium and Honolulu Zoo are within one mile of the resort
- Authentic Hawaiian artifacts and art decorate the lobby and public areas
- Learn traditional Hawaiian skills like lei-making and hula dancing in a free daily workshop
- Three restaurants on-site specialize in local and traditional style fare
"superb island décor" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
With direct access to the Waikiki Beach Walk, the Outrigger Reef on the Beach offers a laid-back experience in an authentic but modern Hawaiian style.
Local historical artifacts and art including decorate the lobby and public areas. The relaxing Polynesian theme continues on into the guestrooms, which have colourful linens and wooden furnishings.
Within a mile of the resort, guests will find the Waikiki Aquarium and the Honolulu Zoo -- ideal attractions to round out any family vacation. After settling into an island vacation, bring the island spirit home with unique extras like lei making and hula dancing classes.
Three restaurants are available on-site including the grill-you-own-fish restaurant, the Shore Bird, and Ocean House, specializing in upscale seafood.
- "With direct access to Waikiki Beach, the Outrigger Reef on the Beach resort has a decidedly Hawaiian feel" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Polished elegance in keeping with its prime location" -- Fodor's
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 for adults, USD 6.00 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.41 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.