Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
Why We Love It
- Large 22-acre resort with five pools and 20 restaurants
- Located right on the beach
- Oodles of activities, including water sports, hula lessons and wildlife exploration
- Resort offers an outdoor luau show featuring local cultural traditions
"There’s something for everyone” -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
As one of the largest hotel resorts in Hawaii, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is, like the name suggests, akin to a small village. Located on 22 acres at the widest stretch of scenic Waikiki Beach, you might find yourself torn between taking a surfing lesson or splashing around one of the five pools on the property.
Rooms are in one of five towers, each having a slightly different contemporary tropical theme. To be closest to the beachfront action, stay in the Rainbow Tower. Those who prefer concierge service might prefer the higher-end Ali’I Tower.
If you tire of the hotel’s 20 restaurants, go to nearby Lewers Street and browse the galleries and boutiques of the Waikiki Beach Walk. Reserve your seat at Hawaiian fusion cuisine hot spot Roy’s, voted one of the best restaurants in all of Oahu by Honolulu Magazine.
- “There’s something for everyone at the Hilton Hawaiian” -- Frommer’s
- “The Hilton Hawaiian Village is wonderful to explore” -- Huffington Post
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 39.95 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 24.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 125 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.