Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond skyscraper attached to iconic Reunion Tower
- Home to Wolfgang Puck’s revolving Five Sixty restaurant
- Weekend shuttle and direct access to DART transit station
- Bright start: Garden atrium filled with sunlight and cafes
“A Dallas skyline icon” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The sleek skyscraper’s ground floor houses a garden atrium with multi-story windows allowing natural light to brighten the check-in area and lobby cafes. Although there are several restaurants within the AAA 4-Diamond hotel, the crown jewel is Wolfgang Puck’s revolving Five Sixty atop the tower. The penthouse restaurant dishes out Asian-influenced dishes along with views of the city from all angles -- dine early to catch the sunset.
Chic, slate-colored rooms are styled with geometric patterns from the shower tiles to the Tetris-like headboards. The spacious accommodations are outfitted with iHome alarm clocks, Wi-Fi (for a fee), KenetMD bath products and decorated with gilded, aerial photographs of the nearby Trinity River.
The property includes a heated outdoor pool with sundeck as well as an expansive fitness center. Open 24-hours a day, the gym offers complimentary headphones for guests and numerous cardio machines.
Guests can access the local DART transit station directly from the hotel and a weekend shuttle to downtown Dallas is also available. Located next to Reunion Tower, one of the city’s landmark attractions, the hotel is within walking distance of Dallas’ bustling nightlife and premiere dining. Less than a mile from the hotel, tours are offered at the JFK Memorial and Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. The Dallas Museum of Art is within a 10-minute drive.
- "It’s easy to tell that this sprawling glass hotel is all about the views" -- Lonely Planet
- "The gem of this property is dining at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck" -- Travel + Leisure
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.