Warwick Melrose Dallas
Why We Love This Hotel
- Built in 1924, this landmark hotel perfectly blends Old World charm with Southern hospitality
- Trendy Oak Lawn neighborhood has some of the best nightlife in the city, including the hotel’s popular live jazz bar, Library Bar
- Guests can unwind at the on-site fitness center or utilize the amenities at nearby Diesel Health Club
- The Sunday brunch at the on-site restaurant is considered one of the best in the city
Old World blends with Old West at the Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas; fresco ceilings, fine fabrics, grand columns and marble bathrooms make up this landmark building, surrounded by quintessential Texas nightlife, dining and entertainment.
Boasting “one of the best locations in the downtown area” (Gayot.com), the Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas is a AAA Four Diamond property, steps to the restaurants, nightlife and boutiques of trendy Oak Lawn neighborhood. On-site, the popular Library Bar serves libations over the purr of world-class live jazz, and Landmark restaurant serves “one of the best brunches in the city” (Jetsetter).
Each spacious guestroom contains dark wood furniture and marble baths, and is styled in the deep rich colors and textures of the South.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.