About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- This business-focused hotel has resort-like amenities and is surrounded by 45 acres of land just north of downtown Dallas
- Seven-acre Sculpture Park with jogging trails and pool with swim-up bar service
- Famous Asian art collection with more than 1,000 artworks and antiques
- There's a huge health club with an indoor lap pool and full-service spa
The Hilton Anatole is an oasis in the Design District. The hotel is surrounded by 45-acres of land just north of downtown Dallas, featuring a seven-acre Sculpture Park with jogging trails, tennis courts and an outdoor pool with swim-up bar service.
The vast hotel has an Asian-themed design with an atrium lobby dotted with reflecting pools and comfortable seating areas. Wander the hotel’s famous Asian art collection with more than 1,000 artworks and antiques.
The Verandah Health Club and V Spa offer a fitness center, spa treatments, an indoor lap pool and relaxation rooms. Five restaurants and bars include a nightclub and piano bar. An Executive level room comes with access to several perks like a full bar, free breakfast and a concierge. Hopping on I-35, guests can quickly reach downtown Dallas and major sporting venues including the American Airlines Center, Dallas Cowboy Stadium, and Texas Rangers Ballpark.
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $5 and USD $30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(5 Member Ratings)