Kimpton Hotel Allegro
Why We Love This Hotel
- Originally built in 1926, the building received a $15 million renovation in June 2015
- Located in the theater district next to the Cadillac Palace Theatre and a short walk to Millennium Park and the Magnificent Mile
- Kimpton perks include an evening social hour with free prosecco for guests
- Art-deco inspired rooms are spacious and decorated in a striking black, silver and cream palette
With its eclectic local artwork, sumptuous furniture and original 1926 light fixtures, the lobby of the art deco-style Kimpton Hotel Allegro warmly welcomes guests after a $15 million renovation in June 2015.
The hotel's rooms and suites are decorated in an vintage style of black, silver and cream to evoke the feel of a black-and-white photograph; artwork and cushy pillows provide pops of color. The new rooms include stylish fixtures and accommodations, Atelier Bloem bath products, 37" flat-panel TVs and iHome docking stations.
Guests can fill up on Italian cuisine before a show at the on-site, white-tablecloth 312 Chicago or grab a signature cocktail at Bar Allegro, open to locals and guests alike from 4-11 p.m. daily. Tucked amid the Loop’s theater and business districts, this 4-star boutique is next to the historic Cadillac Palace Theatre and a quick 15-minute walk to other top Chicago theaters and attractions, including Millennium Park and the Magnificent Mile.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 63 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(26 Member Ratings)