The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
Why We Love This Hotel
- At 73 stories, the Westin Peachtree Plaza is the fourth tallest hotel in the Western Hemisphere
- Built in 1976, it's an iconic feature of the downtown Atlanta skyline
- At the top of the Westin Peachtree, there is a viewing area with 360-degree views of Atlanta
The Westin Peachtree Plaza is an extension of Atlanta, with alluring city views throughout the hotel. At 73 stories tall, the Westin Peachtree Plaza is the fourth tallest hotel in the Western Hemisphere and the fourth tallest building in Atlanta. Located in the heart of downtown, attractions such as Philips Arena, Georgia Dome, and Imagine It! Children’s Museum of Atlanta are a 10-minute walk or less.
The exterior of the AAA 4-Diamond hotel is composed of dark steel and glass, reflecting the Atlanta skyline on its facade. Once inside, the lobby feels grand with 70-foot ceilings and large -- seemingly endless -- pillars. The glossy concrete floors inside make for an easy transition from outside, and the all-glass elevator makes a point to showcase the prime location, following through with the focus of the hotel.
The theme continues in the guest rooms, carefully decorated with muted colors and furniture, as to not take away from the view. These rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows for a dramatic first impression, and on clear days, the Stone Mountains can be seen in backdrop of the city.
On those hot Atlanta afternoons, take a dip in the indoor-outdoor pool.
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.