The Venetian Las Vegas
Why We Love It
- Its a AAA 5-Diamond resort "that's a hit with foodies, shoppers and high rollers alike" (Fodor's)
- This all-suite resort boasts some of the largest rooms on the Strip with sunken living rooms and marble bathrooms
- The onsite Canyon Ranch spa is one of the largest in the world and there are six James Beard Award-winning restaurants
"Painstakingly detailed" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
If all of Vegas could be summed up in one hotel experience, it might just be the Venetian. The AAA 5-Diamond hotel is big, it's electric, it's elaborate and it's fun.
Like a scene out of Italy, cobblestone bridges and singing gondoliers weave through replicas of famous Venetian sights. The lobby is flanked by pillars and archways and intricately detailed Italian art. But also like Venice, the hotel is crowded with tourists and non-hotel guests, and it's easy to get lost here -- a walk from the rooms to the outdoors can easily take 10 minutes.
It's right on the Strip, so all of Sin City's attractions are nearby. That said, with all of the onsite amenities, many guests never leave. The 120,000-square-foot casino is a favorite among high rollers, and the onsite Spa Canyon Ranch Club is one of the largest spas in the world. There's shopping, restaurants and entertainment for every taste including Cut by Wolfgang Puck, and Tao which Fodor's calls "one of the chicest nightclub in the Pacific Time Zone." There are six pools to choose from, though the main one downstairs gets get crowded early.
The rooms are some of the largest in Vegas with sunken living room areas and large marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and built-in TVs. Beds are topped with plush bedding and rooms have remote controlled blinds that make it hard to leave. Since you may never make it passed the lobby, aim for a room that faces The Strip.
- "Walking from the hotel lobby into the casino is one of the great experiences in Las Vegas" -- Fodor's
- "The most painstakingly detailed of the themed casino resorts, the Venetian is a condensed version of its namesake city" -- Frommer's
- "This 63-acre resort emulates the romance, charm and festival-like atmosphere of old Venice" -- Gayot.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 13 is $40.00 USD (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 13 is $40.00 USD (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Dogs (Up to 2 per room, maximum combined weight of 50 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged $75 USD (subject to tax) per night.
A deep cleaning charge of $250 USD may be applied to your room account after departure based on Housekeeping inspection. In the event of damages exceeding $250 USD, the appropriate amount will be assessed by the Facilities Department and charged to your bill. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of $51.02 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
Inclusions can only be redeemed once per stay. Added values are subject to availability, may be substituted at any time and will be provided In a form of a voucher at check-in.
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Year round pools at both hotels are available. Not all pools are open year round but a heated pool option will be available year round.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(22 Member Ratings)