$253 – 4-Star Boston Hotel w/Parking, 60% Off
This iconic property offers Travelzoo members exclusive savings of up to 60%, including daily valet parking, a valuable add-on in this popular Boston neighborhood. Guests can stay most dates through March, including the week of Christmas.
- What's included:
- Travel most dates through March 24
- Stay in a Fairmont Room
- $253 per night ... includes daily valet parking ($86 value)
- $264 per night ... includes daily breakfast for two ($105 value)
- +$105 per night for Deluxe Rooms
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$59 per guest, per night; children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- A one-night, nonrefundable deposit (room and tax) will be forfeited for all cancellations and no shows
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of $25 (taxes included) per room, per night; the fee covers a $25 food-and-beverage credit (once per stay), premium Wi-Fi and daily turndown service including bottled water
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston is anything but simple" -- U.S. News & World Report
Why We Love It
- From U.S. presidents to celebrities, this hotel has been home to many, including Frank Sinatra
- For decades, this iconic hotel has played host to the Boston Marathon Awards Ceremony
- A resident black Labrador, Carly, greets guests in the hotel lobby
- Rooftop health club has panoramic views of the Back Bay
Designed in 1912 by the same architect as the Plaza Hotel in New York, the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, which has earned the AAA 4-Diamond Award for over 20 years, is the reigning grande dame of Boston’s Back Bay. Located one block from Newbury Street, the historic landmark blends Old World opulence with modern amenities. In the lobby, guests are greeted by Carly Copley, the hotel’s resident black Labrador.
Sparkling chandeliers illuminate gilded decor, while upstairs rooms and suites have a subdued, modern feel. OAK Long Bar + Kitchen serves Boston’s most inventive martinis on an 83-foot copper-topped bar. Sweeping views of the Back Bay can be enjoyed from the hotel’s 3,000-square-foot rooftop health club and sun deck.
- “Best Historic Hotel” -- Frommer’s
- "The Copley Plaza represents the stylistic apogee of its age: a display of wealth and glamour meant to wow all who see it” – Boston Globe
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 30.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 30.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged 25.00 USD (subject to tax) per pet, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The pet must be on a leash at all times and must not be left unattended in the room. Any damage incurred to the room by the pet is the responsibility of the guest. Guide dogs are always welcome and exempt of charges.
A resort/facility fee of $25 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The facility fee includes:
The facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 53.00 USD (subject to tax), per day and includes in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Note: Parking is included when booking the "Travelzoo Deal with Valet Parking" rate.
$253 / night
When You Can Go
Travel most dates through March 24
Getting ThereBoston Logan International Airport is approximately 10 to 15 minutes by car from the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, with an estimated taxi fare of $25.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(234 Member Ratings)