The Grafton on Sunset
Why We Love It
- Prime location on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood
- Newly renovated steakhouse and bar; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Guest rooms are evocative of rock ‘n' roll Hollywood
- The saltwater pool is the largest on the Sunset Strip
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
“Sexy Art Deco feel” -- Gayot
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located on the legendary Sunset Strip, an area known for institutions like Whiskey A Go Go and Johnny Depp’s club The Viper Room, The Grafton on Sunset is in the heart of the action. Roam the bars and restaurants of West Hollywood, while keeping an eye out for the A-list crowd. Venture out to world-famous shopping of Rodeo Drive, where you’ll see high-end establishments such as Armani and Gucci.
With hundreds of days of sunshine a year, the area's beaches are about a 40-minute drive from the hotel. Plus, guests can lay a beach towel down at the hotel's saltwater pool -- the boulevard's largest -- during their stays. Feed your cravings at the newly renovated (June 2014) Oliver’s Prime Steakhouse with delectable offerings such as miso-glazed halibut and filet mignon. The restaurant also serves breakfast and lunch. After dinner, socialize while grabbing a nightcap from an exclusive menu at Bar 20.
Guest rooms follow the properties of feng shui, with bright palates and vivid artwork adorning the walls. Cozy up in a bathrobe and sink into plush linens for a good night’s rest. Certain room types also feature spectacular views of the pool.
- “It's easy to tap into the Sunset Strip energy here, especially at the hotel's new Oliver's Prime steakhouse” -- Fodor’s
- “Throw a splash of exotic South Beach Miami onto the Sunset Strip and the result is this unique hotel, complete with sweeping L.A. city views” – Gayot
- “We like this charismatic boutique hotel for its feng shui aesthetic, enormous swimming pool, and rooms sporting such nifty touches” -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $25 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra beds not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a non-refundable $100 (subject to tax) deposit and $30 (subject to tax) per day on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $42.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(6 Member Ratings)