$127-$150 – New Orleans: 4-Star Hotel into December, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
It doesn't take a lot to talk us into a trip to NOLA. But in case you're on the fence, we've negotiating savings of up to 40% from June-December at one of the city's ten best hotels (Conde Nast Readers' Choice Awards 2019). By the way, that's about $116 per night in savings, and it's only two blocks to the French Quarter ... just sayin'.
- $127-$150 ... check in to a One King Bedroom, Sunday-Thursday
- Weekends and upgraded Deluxe rooms are also discounted — these come with more space and separate seating areas
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 72 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is available off-site (fees apply)
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Historic digs less than 2 blocks from the French Quarter — "close enough to party, far enough to sleep" (Bon Appetit)
- There's an immense, and very Instagrammable, 2,000-square-foot courtyard with plenty of nooks for conversations over drinks
- Speaking of drinks, the on-site bar — the Press Room, earns high marks from Conde Nast, which calls it "a perfect spot for an evening cocktail"
The Big Easy has a well-deserved reputation for its hospitality and the Eliza Jane is no exception: "Enthusiastic and effusively friendly staff" (The Telegraph) greets guests as they step through the hotel's unassuming 19th-century industrial facade, and enter the Euro-inspired boutique beyond.
The hotel itself is an amalgam of nine historic warehouse buildings, including the former headquarters of NOLA's legendary Picayune newspaper. Fittingly, vintage details are sprinkled throughout, from the reception desk made of recycled index-card cabinets to the Press Room Bar just off the lobby.
Guest rooms are outfitted with mid-century-modern furnishings, and freely blend colors and textures in a nod to the city's eclectic roots. You'll find upscale touches, too, like C.O. Bigelow toiletries and marble countertops in the bathrooms, in addition to architectural details like floor-to-ceiling arched windows and white-washed exposed brick walls.
New Orleans is never lacking for good food, and if you're looking for truly authentic French cuisine, you'd be hard pressed to do better than Couvant, on site. Traditional French-cooking chops are on full display here with three preparations of mussels available on top of crowd-pleasers, like steak frites and duck confit.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Fees: Offsite Self-Parking is available, fees apply. Valet Service is currently unavailable.
Additional details: The safety and well being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In light of COVID-19 and for precautionary measures, the hotel’s restaurant and bar may be unavailable or offering limited services until further notice. For inquiries, please contact the hotel directly.
Up to 40% Off
$127 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.