$171 & up – Boston Common Boutique Stay thru Summer
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Be among the first to stay at the newly opened Moxy Hotel a block away from Boston Common, score a free room upgrade and save up to 35% this summer. As one wicked smart Bostonian famously put it: How do you like them apples?
What we love even more: If you think your plans might change, refundable rates are available for just $23 per night more.
- $171-$217 per night ... check in most Thursday-Sundays, May-August
- Stay in a River View Queen room — these are automatic upgrades over standard rooms and overlook Boston Common and the Charles River
- Mondays-Wednesdays are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Refundable and nonrefundable rates are available; refundable rates are +$23 per night (cancellations accepted up to 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Valet parking is $58 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- All adult guests receive a complimentary cocktail at check-in
- Located in the Theater District, where you'll find old-school venues like the Wilbur and the Colonial as well as bars, restaurants and nightlife
- Walkable to Chinatown, Newbury Street and the Back Bay
- Rooms come with upscale amenities like bespoke leather headboards, rainfall showers and floor-to-ceiling windows
If you're looking for a quintessential Boston experience, you'd be hard-pressed to do better than the Moxy: The hotel is only one block from Boston Common and walkable to Chinatown, tony shopping on Newbury Street and the Back Bay — where you'll find Fenway Park. Top sites like the Paul Revere House and the Harborwalk are within a short drive.
The hotel itself opened in 2019, and boasts a serious cool factor thanks to its vibrant, highly Instagrammable common spaces — complete with board games and late-night snacks. There's also a glass-enclosed rooftop lounge with sweeping city views. Guest rooms have a loft-like vibe, with minimalistic decor and quirky accents like rotary-style phones that will tell you bedtime stories (yes, you read that right).
In addition to the rooftop lounge, the hotel offers a full-service restaurant, Bar Moxy, which specializes in American cuisine and eclectic craft cocktails. Guests can also grab small bites from the Market, just off the lobby. In the area, you'll find loads of bars, restaurants and nightlife along Tremont and Stuart Street.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests per room.
Pets are allowed on request.
A cleaning fee of $50 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Valet service fee: $58 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 35% Off
$171 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.