$749 & up – Tours to the Majestic Himalayas, Up to 51% Off
Travel with a small group of like-minded explorers with a top-rated & experienced tour operator
Home to the highest peaks on Earth, the Himalayas stretches across Pakistan, India, Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet and boasts "majestic landscape of mountains, deep valleys and glaciers, dominated by Mount Everest" (The Telegraph).
Starting from $749 per person, triple share, spend 4 days in the 'World's Happiest Country' and decode the secret to contentment. Or challenge yourself with a 14-day trek to one of the '7 Stunning Natural Wonders in Asia' from just $875 per person, twin share.
Take the road less traveled with the 14-day trek -- a first on Travelzoo. Head to Gokyo Ri, "Nepal's other Everest," and admire breathtaking views of some of the highest mountains in the world or visit the "last Shangri-La" with these tours to Nepal and Bhutan from Google Treks Nepal, ranked No. 10 of Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu on TripAdvisor.
- 3 nights' accommodation in a 3-star hotel, triple share
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Bhutan Visa cost, travel permit, government welfare levy, tourism development welfare fees
- Airport transfer, all land transfers, admission fees, and fully licensed English-speaking guide
- Travelers who wish to stay in a single room alone can do so at $869 per person
- Private airport pick-up and drop-off from Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel with breakfast, twin share
- 10 nights' guesthouse/lodge accommodation during the trek
- Round-trip flights between Kathmandu and Lukla and all ground transportation in Kathmandu
- Full complement of local staff and porters during trek, with all insurance costs covered
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS trekking permit, all government taxes, vat, and tourist service charges
- Airport transfers, all land transfers, admission fees, and fully licensed English-speaking guide
- A 14-day trek for single travelers is available at $899 per person
Tours are valid for select departures from now through May 25, 2018.
Book by July 28.
About the Bhutan tour
Named one of the 'Best Places to Visit in 2017' by CNN Travel, enjoy a short respite from your urban metropolis with this 4-day tour of Bhutan, "the last great Himalayan kingdom" (Lonely Planet). Highlights of this tour include visits to Zilukha Nunnery, Tashichho Dzong, the National Museum and the sacred Tiger’s Nest Monastery (Paro Taktsang).
About the Nepal tour
“Nepal is the world’s number one destination in terms of service and value" and is listed as one of the ten destinations you cannot afford to miss in 2017 by Lonely Planet. "A fabulous choice for budget-conscious travelers," this 14-day Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek takes you to the Ngazumpa Glacier, the world's biggest glacier where you can admire four of the six highest mountains in the world. Highlights of this tour include panoramic views of some the world's highest peaks at Gokyo Ri and the Gokyo valley, visits to NamcheBazzar, Phorse Village, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple.
$749 & up
When You Can Go
Now - May 25, 2018
Up to 51%
How to Book
- Click on the respective links to purchase vouchers for your desired tour
- Price shown for the Nepal Gokyo Trek is $1749 for two persons and $899 for single travelers
- Price shown for the Bhutan Tour is $749 per person, triple share and $869 with single supplement