Save 25% – Luxe Eastern and Oriental Express Rail Journeys
Traveller describes The Eastern and Oriental Express as "a level beyond luxury"
Rail Plus is offering 50% off companion fares for select overnight journeys through Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore on board one of the world's most luxurious trains -- The Eastern and Oriental Express.
Prices for the first passenger start from US$2,969 (AU$3,867) per person, with the second passenger paying half the regular fare.
This offer is valid for the following packages:
- 2 nights, 3 days Bangkok to Singapore... US$3,103 (AU$4,041) per person
- 3 nights, 4 days Singapore to Bangkok... US$2,969 (AU$3,867) per person
- Travel and overnight accommodation in a Pullman Cabin onboard the Eastern & Oriental Express
- Four-course dinner served daily
- Beverages: including house wine, house spirits, local beer and soft drinks
- Daily continental breakfast
- Three-course lunch and afternoon tea served daily
- Dedicated 24-hour steward service
- Cruise along the River Kwai and a visit to the War Museum
- Guided tour of Kuala Kangsar
Departures from Bangkok are on April 6 or April 27. The Singapore departure is April 23. All bookings are subject to availability.
Book by April 25, 2018.
Journey through some of Asia's most spectacular scenery with a unique adventure through Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore onboard the luxurious Eastern & Oriental Express train where you can dine on a seasonal table d’hóte menu, including coffee, tea and petits fours, view the sunrise from the observation car, sip a cocktail at the piano bar or relax in the charming lounge area with a book.
Explore the surrounding countryside cycling through rice paddies, visiting authentic villages, trekking through lush plantations and cruising along rivers.
When You Can Go
How to Book
Book online at Rail Plus
- Mention promotional code EC50