$933 – 3-Nt Uluru Stay w/Dinner, Trf & Exhibit Tix, 25% Off
The award-winning Field of Light by internationally acclaimed artist Bruce Munro ends on March 31
Three nights at Outback Pioneer Hotel -- part of Ayers Rock Resort -- is US$933 (AU$1227) for two people including breakfast, airport transfers, a Field of Light Pass and a Sounds of Silence dinner under the stars.
The traditional outback accommodation is described as "fun, simple and well serviced" by The Telegraph.
- Three nights in a Standard Room for two guests
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Field of Light Pass (reg. US$59)
- Sounds of Silence dinner under the stars (reg. US$303)
- Return transfers to Ayers Rock Airport
- A Guest Activities Program including guided garden walk and Indigenous story telling experience
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
Book by December 17.
Valid for travel between December 6, 2017 - March 31, 2018. A 3-night minimum stay applies.
The Outback Pioneer Hotel offers a complimentary Indigenous Activities Program that includes guided walks and access to a number of Aboriginal art exhibitions and museums. On-site there's a visitor center and tour desk as well as a bar, an outdoor heart-shaped pool, restaurant and entertainment
The Field of Light, aptly named Tili Wiru Tjuta Nyakutjaku or ‘looking at lots of beautiful lights’ in local Pitjantjatjara is Bruce Munro’s largest work to date, with more than 50,000 slender stems crowned with radiant frosted-glass spheres over an area the size of seven football fields underneath the starlit sky. The award-winning exhibition is a global phenomenon and has been extended until March 31, 2018 as a result of its success.
When You Can Go
Dec 6, 2017 - Mar 31, 2018
Up to 25% Off
How to Book
Book online at Outback Pioneer Hotel
- From the "Accommodation" drop down on the navigation toolbar, select "Hotel Deals: Uluru Escape Package"
- Scroll down and search your preferred departure date
- Price shown is AU$409 a night tax-inclusive