$832 – 3-Nt New Four Seasons Hoi An Stay w/Flts ex HK
Stay in a villa at a brand-new beachfront Four Seasons resort with daily afternoon tea
Book a stay at the beachfront Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, newly opened in December 2016, for $832 (HKD 6,460) per person, twin share excluding tax. You'll receive return flights from Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific, and a free night, all while saving 22% on self-packaging.
- Return economy flights from Hong Kong to Hoi An on Cathay Pacific
- 3 nights' stay in a One Bedroom Villa at Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea in your villa
- Daily pre-dinner drinks and canapes
- Free room minibar
- Return car transfers from Da Nang International Airport
Valid for stays from May 1-June 30, and September 1-22, 2017. Note: Above 3-night stay already includes a complimentary night's stay with this package.
Available until sold out.
About Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai
Four Seasons The Nam Hai, Hoi An is located on Hoi An Beach and offers villas, three beachfront pools, and a spa. A 30-minute drive from Danang International Airport, the resort is also 10 minutes' drive from town. Guests can choose from 4 tennis courts or play badminton or basketball. There is a child-friendly upper pool, narrow lap pool, and a beachfront Olympic pool, library, kids' club, restaurant, and bar.