$590 – 6-Nt India Tour w/Festival of Colours, Up to 46% Off
Celebrate the Festival of Colours in Jaipur with dance, colour play and the meeting of new people
Holi marks the beginning of spring and celebrates the overcoming of an ancient evil King -- spend the eve before the festival playing with colours, celebrating, dancing and meeting new people.
Embark on a 6-night tour of Agra, Delhi and celebrate Holi - the Festival of Colours - in Jaipur for the exclusive price of US$590 (AU$855) per person.
- 6 nights in 4-star hotels (double/twin room)
- Breakfast daily
- Ground transfers in air-conditioned car
- English speaking local guides for all sightseeing and excursions
- Entrance fees to monuments and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Jeep ride to Amer Fort in Jaipur
Choose to stay in 4-star hotels for US$590 (AU$855) or upgrade to 5-star hotels for US$628 (AU$910) per person twin share.
Other highlights include:
- Visit the largest mosque in India, Jama Masjid and Humayun's Tomb in New Delhi
- Ride through Old Delhi on a traditional rickshaw ride
- Enjoy every colour of the rainbow in the Festival of Colours in Jaipur
- Journey through Agra and uncover it's three UNESCO site; Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri
How to Book
Continue to Galexian
To book, fill in the deal details and click on request program.