$5739 – 12-Day Arctic Wildlife Explorer Cruise, 35% Off
From walruses and whales to polar bears and reindeer, Spitsbergen is the Arctic's wildlife capital
"This wondrous archipelago is a land of dramatic snow-drowned peaks and glaciers, of vast ice fields and forbidding icebergs, an elemental place where the seemingly endless Arctic night and the perpetual sunlight of summer carry a deeper kind of magic." (Lonely Planet)
The largest and only populated island of the Svalbard archipelago, Spitsbergen is an Arctic bucket-list destination.
Chimu is slashing 35% off the regular price of standard cabins and 40% off premium cabins for its Spitsbergen Explorer Cruise, so now is the time to book this once-in-a-lifetime cruise.
Prices start from US$5,739 (AU$8,320) per person and vary depending on departure date.
- Cabin accommodation on board the Ocean Adventurer
- All meals whilst on board
- All scheduled landings and excursions
- Arrival and disembarkation transfers
- Guiding and lectures by experienced expedition leader and crew
- Expedition parka that is yours to keep
- Use of waterproof boots during course of voyage
- All ports and taxes
Book by February 29, 2020.
Itinerary: Arrive in Oslo, Norway (day one) - Embark in Longyearbyen, Svalbard (day two) - Explore Spitsbergern (day three-eleven) - Disembark in Longyearbyen and fly to Oslo (day twelve).