$40 – Japan: 50% Off Tour w/Wagashi Making, Sake Tasting & Lunch
Japan's food & drink culture is a unique experience and an iconic attraction in itself
Traditional sweets created to compliment Japanese tea, wagashi are "pieces of art that demands all five senses." (NHK World Japan)
Mastering the art of making this confection "could easily take 10 years," (The New York Times) but that shouldn't deter you from trying, especially with this activity on Voyagin taking you around the historical post station of Hagiwara-juku complete with a wagashi-making experience and sampling of sake, miso and Hida meats famous in the area.
Travelzoo members enjoy a generous 50% off this half day activity which includes lunch and an English-speaking guide.
Tours are US$40 (JPY 4,500) per person and valid Monday to Saturday from April 1 to November 30, 2019.
Book by May 31, 2019.
- A minimum of two travelers are required for the tour to commence; featured price is per person, twin share
- Tour starts at JR Hida-Hagiwara Station; transport there is not included
- Promo code 'GIFUTZVYG50OFF1' must be applied at 'Checkout'
- Code can be used for select activities in Gifu but not together in the same cart
Travelzoo Tip: Tea and wagashi always go hand in hand; dress up in a kimono, explore a Gassho Village and experience a traditional tea ceremony with this activity on Voyagin that's also at half price. (Promo code 'GIFUTZVYG50OFF1' must be used for discount to be applicable.)
How to Book
Continue to Voyagin
- Select the number of participants and your desired travel date
- Click on 'Update Cart' then click 'Go to Cart'
- At checkout, click on 'Have a coupon code?' to input the promo code 'GIFUTZVYG50OFF1'
- The discount will show after you apply the code
- Prices shown are in your local currency