$37 & up – Koh Phi Phi Island Hopping Tours w/Lunch & Return Transfers
Now's the time to visit the newly rejuvenated Maya Bay in the Phi Phi Islands
Described as "darlings of the Andaman Coast" by Lonely Planet, the Phi Phi Islands are great for snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing or just to enjoy its beautiful limestone formations and glistening waters.
Book through Voyagin and enjoy 40% on regular prices. You'll enjoy "white sand beaches, beautiful coves and bays as well as a range of dive sites" (PADI Travel) without breaking the bank.
On top of this huge discount, Travelzoo members get an additional 10% off.
Starting from US$37 (THB 1,170) per person, tours include return transfers, lunch, National Park entrance fees, snorkeling equipment, snacks and drinks as well as a multilingual tour guidance.
Options available are per person and include tax:
- Phi Phi Island Day Tour including Khai Island ... US$37 (THB 1,170)
- Phi Phi Island by Cruise Boat ... US$38 (THB 1,215)
- Phi Phi Island by Cruise Boat with VIP room access US$46 (THB 1,440)
- Phi Phi Island Day Tour including Bamboo Island ... US$55 (THB 1,755)
Valid daily up to a year from today.
Book by Dec 31, 2019.
- Free pick up is ONLY from Patong, Kalim, Karon, or Kata
- Detailed itinerary of each tour option can be found here
- Promo code 'TZOOTH' must be applied at 'Checkout' to enjoy the additional 10% off
Travelzoo Tip: Complete your exploration of Phuket's neighboring islands with this cruise to James Bond Island and & Phang Nga Bay starting from just US$34 per person.
$37 & up
How to Book
Continue to Voyagin
- Select the number of participants and your desired travel date
- Click on 'Update Cart' then click 'Go to Cart'
- At checkout, click on 'Have a coupon code?' to input the promo code 'TZOOTH'
- The discount will show after you apply the code
- Prices shown are in your local currency; featured price was converted from THB to US$