$34-$40 – Japan: Tour on Ancient Nakasendo Trail, 50% Off
These tours on the ancient path between Tokyo and Kyoto promises a glimpse of rural old Japan
Immerse yourself in nature and history by walking the Nakasendo, an old mountain route between Kyoto and Tokyo. "One of Japan’s most famous hiking routes," Inside Kyoto also says that this ancient trail "a great way to sample Japan’s rural scenery."
Voyagin offers Travelzoo members an exclusive 50% off two guided day tours on the Nakasendo.
Both activities include a hiking portion in Magome - a charming historical post town on the Nakasendo and one of the "best-restored," (The New York Times) as well as a bike tour of Kashimo, Ena Gorge and Oi Dam.
Magome and Ena Gorge Tour ... US$34 (JPY 3,750)
- Cycling tour fee with rental equipment
- English-speaking guide (afternoon only)
- Entrance fee to Hishiya museum
- Entrance fee to Hiroshige Museum of Art with ukiyo e wood block printing experience
- Note: Featured price does not include cost of transportation and lunch
Magome and Kashimo Tour ... US$40 (JPY 4,500)
- Bicycle and helmet rental
- English or German speaking guide
- Transportation fee between Kashimo and Magome
- Note: Featured price is based on a minimum of two travelers on the same tour and does not include lunch
Valid for tours until November 2019.
Book by May 31, 2019.
How to Book
- Click on the name of the activity to view the details
- Select the number of participants and your desired travel date
- Click on 'Update Cart' then click 'Go to Cart'
- At checkout, click on 'Have a coupon code?' to input the promo code 'GIFUTZVYG50OFF1'
- The discount will show after you apply the code
- Prices shown are in your local currency