$339 – Japan: 2-Day Half-Board Farm Stay inc Cycling Tour
A rare authentic Japanese countryside lifestyle experience not to be missed
Japan National Tourism Organization advises that "if you want to feed your wanderlust and experience a less-explored Japan, book a stay in the countryside."
Voyagin's is now offering unique experiences in Ehime Prefecture, and one of them is a half-board farm stay in the countryside with a guided bike tour.
Members enjoy an exclusive 15% savings on the experience, so for just US$339 (JPY 36,353) two can enjoy the following:
- A night's accommodation at Kondoke House with breakfast
- Pick up transfers from Yokogawara Station
- Tempura cooking experience with dinner included
- Cycling tour with bicycle rental & guide fee
The featured price is valid daily up to a year from today. Click here for the details of this experience.
Book by December 31, 2019.
- Minimum 2 participants are required to join this activity; featured price is for two guests and include tax
- If cycling tour is canceled by bad weather, you will be able to choose from four activities in place of cycling: zazen, rice cake making, sake (doburoku) brewery tour, or fruit-picking (seasonal)
- Promo code 'TZOOEHIMEFSTY15' must be applied at 'Checkout' to enjoy the featured price
Ehime Prefecture on Shikoku Island is connected to Hiroshima Prefecture by the Setouchi Shimanami Kaido Expressway.
Highlights of the area include Matsuyama Castle, Uwajima Castle and Dogo Onsen Honkan, a 3-star attraction (Michelin Green Guide Japan) that was an inspiration for the award-winning animated film Spirited Away.
How to Book
Continue to Voyagin
- Select the number of participants and your desired travel date
- Click on 'Update Cart' then click 'Go to Cart'
- At checkout, click on 'Have a coupon code?' to input the promo code 'TZOOEHIMEFSTY15'
- The discount will show after you apply the code
- Prices shown are in your local currency
The fastest way to get to Ehime Prefecture is to fly from Osaka to Matsuyama, a journey that will take approximately 55 minutes.
From Hiroshima, you can take the Super Jet Ferry to Matsuyama, which will take an hour and 15 minutes, or the Shimanami Liner Highway Bus to Imabari, a 2 hour and 50 min ride.